- TYPES OF OPTIONS
- Additional information
- ORDER PROCESS
- DESIGN TEMPLATES
- Reviews (0)
Feel the difference with Suede Velvet Cards by ULTRA™ – Soft to the touch, Suede cards bestow luxury to brands and create high impact marketing pieces.
- Suede Cards are printed with high quality offset equipment on 16pt card stock
- Laminated on both sides with 1.5mil scuff resistant
- Soft velvet laminate which gives a substantial thickness of 19pt
Custom options available. Please fill out the ULTRA™ QUOTE form or email us anytime to [email protected] for inquiries.
Always FREE SHIPPING within U.S. contiguous lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada standard shipping rates apply. For more information about our free shipping policy and other questions you may have, please visit our FAQ page for useful information about us and our practices.
These are heavy stocks measured in points (pt) used for business cards, postcards, presentation folders, etc.
ULTRA™ offers card stocks in 14pt, 16pt, 18pt, 32pt and 18pt recyled craft paper.
Book or Text Weight
Standard paper type such as letterheads, stationery, Xerox copies, Wide range of styles and thickness. Basic Xerox copy paper runs roughly 20lb text/book weight.
ULTRA™ doesn’t mess around. We don’t print on anything less than 70lb book/text weight offered as standard stationary stock for letterheads, envelopes, and uncoated print products. We also offer as standard 80lb and 100lb gloss text paper stocks for majority of our print work.
Roughly 3 times thicker than standard text weight paper. It’s primarily used for “covers” for booklets but can be utilized for pretty much anything you want something a little more sturdy.
ULTRA™ offers cover stocks in 100lb Cover Weight
We produce plastic products on two distinct materials.
20pt: Durable, moderate flexibility, slightly thinner than a standard credit card. Comes in opaque, frosted and clear versions. Inks printed on frosted and clear versions are transparent.
30mil PVC: Same thickness and rigidity as standard credit cards. 30mil PVC comes in opaque, frosted and clear versions with white screen backing available for frosted and clear to create solid non-transparent styling.
Glossy wet look and highly reflective varnish coating. You cannot write on UV Gloss coating unless it’s a permanent marker like a Sharpie™.
A smooth non-reflective coating. Subtle light deflection for a natural and smooth feel. You can write on Matte coating with any writing instrument.
Silky smooth ULTRA™ luxury matte coating. You can see and feel the luxurious texture. You can write on silk laminate coating.
Feels a little like both velvet and suede in a matte dull type of texture. Run your fingers across this finish and you’ll instantly know why we call it Velvet Suede.
Ultra Gloss Laminate
Thick ultra glossy film laminate applied on both sides to create a super mirror finish. Adds roughly 5pt thickness to card stocks turning 16pt into 21pt heavy duty cards.
Gold or silver metallic lamination finishes with 8 tons of force and over 400° F temperatures fuse on plastic card surface. It gives a smooth and dazzling metallic eye-catching effect.
2 x 3.5 Standard, 2.125 x 3.375 Credit Card, 1.5 x 3.5 Slim, 1.75 x 3.5 Slim
Color Front + No Back, Color Front + Color Back
Spot Gloss Both Sides, Spot Gloss Front Only
Standard Corners, 1/4" Round Corners, 1/8" Round Corners
Standard 4 Business Days
500, 1000, 2500, 5000, 10000
Free Shipping (2-5 Business Days), 2 Day Air Shipping, Next Day Air Shipping
- STEP 1: ORDER – First step is to place your order to get started. Select your options on the product page and proceed through checkout. You can upload files with order or email along with comments.
- STEP 2: PROOFING PROCESS – We will email a proof to you within 24 business hours. Please review proof and approve artwork or respond with any requests for changes. If changes are requested, we will adjust and send a new proof for review. You have 3 opportunities to request changes. Additional requests for changes may incur fees.
- STEP 3: PRODUCTION & SHIPPING – Once we receive proof approval, we will process your order for production. Production turnaround times range depending on the type of product and options selected. Typically standard paper products will take around 3-4 business days. Paper products with special effects and features take up to 7 business days. Plastic and metal card products can take 2-3 weeks for production.
Bleed Area: Finish Size + 0.125″
Fill the bleed with your background to avoid your Business Cards having white edges when trimmed.
Cut: Actual Finish Size
Where the finished product will be cut.
Safety Area: 0.125″ from Cut Line
Any text and logo that are not getting cut must be inside of this.
Download Design Templates
1/4″ Round Corners
1/8″ Round Corners