- TYPES OF OPTIONS
- Additional information
- ORDER PROCESS
- Reviews (0)
Silk Laminate brings a touch of elegance and class like no other coating. ULTRA™ Silk Laminate business cards exude luxury and allure with a lavishly silky smooth finish. Add a splash of pazzazz with Spot UV lighting effects for mesmerizing visual transitions to capture the imagination of the audience.
Matte like finish with reduced glare. You can write on silk laminate with traditional writing instruments. ULTRA™ level luxury and glamour.
- Standard Turnaround: 4 Business Days
- Rush Turnaround: No rush available due to extra time needed for Spot Gloss process
- Silk Laminate finish is also available as POSTCARDS, INVITATIONS, and GREETING CARDS.
Custom options available. Please fill out the ULTRA™ QUOTE form or email us anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
Always FREE SHIPPING within U.S. contiguous lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada standard shipping rates apply. For more information about our free shipping policy and other questions you may have, please visit our FAQ page for useful information about us and our practices.
These are heavy stocks measured in points (pt) used for business cards, postcards, presentation folders, etc.
ULTRA™ offers card stocks in 14pt, 16pt, 18pt, 32pt and 18pt recyled craft paper.
Book or Text Weight
Standard paper type such as letterheads, stationery, Xerox copies, Wide range of styles and thickness. Basic Xerox copy paper runs roughly 20lb text/book weight.
ULTRA™ doesn’t mess around. We don’t print on anything less than 70lb book/text weight offered as standard stationary stock for letterheads, envelopes, and uncoated print products. We also offer as standard 80lb and 100lb gloss text paper stocks for majority of our print work.
Roughly 3 times thicker than standard text weight paper. It’s primarily used for “covers” for booklets but can be utilized for pretty much anything you want something a little more sturdy.
ULTRA™ offers cover stocks in 100lb Cover Weight
We produce plastic products on two distinct materials.
20pt: Durable, moderate flexibility, slightly thinner than a standard credit card. Comes in opaque, frosted and clear versions. Inks printed on frosted and clear versions are transparent.
30mil PVC: Same thickness and rigidity as standard credit cards. 30mil PVC comes in opaque, frosted and clear versions with white screen backing available for frosted and clear to create solid non-transparent styling.
Glossy wet look and highly reflective varnish coating. You cannot write on UV Gloss coating unless it’s a permanent marker like a Sharpie™.
A smooth non-reflective coating. Subtle light deflection for a natural and smooth feel. You can write on Matte coating with any writing instrument.
Silky smooth ULTRA™ luxury matte coating. You can see and feel the luxurious texture. You can write on silk laminate coating.
Feels a little like both velvet and suede in a matte dull type of texture. Run your fingers across this finish and you’ll instantly know why we call it Velvet Suede.
Ultra Gloss Laminate
Thick ultra glossy film laminate applied on both sides to create a super mirror finish. Adds roughly 5pt thickness to card stocks turning 16pt into 21pt heavy duty cards.
Gold or silver metallic lamination finishes with 8 tons of force and over 400° F temperatures fuse on plastic card surface. It gives a smooth and dazzling metallic eye-catching effect.
|Size | 사이즈|
2 x 3.5 Standard|스탠다드, 2.125 x 3.375 Credit Card|크레딧카드, 1.5 x 3.5 Slim|길고날씬, 1.75 x 3.5 Slim|길고날씬
|Paper | 용지|
|Sides | 인쇄면|
Color Front Only|단면컬러, Color Both Sides|양면컬러
|Coating | 코팅|
|Effect | 이펙트|
Spot Gloss Both Sides|양면부분광택, Spot Gloss Front Only|단면부분광택
|Corners | 모서리|
Standard Corners|표준사각, 1/4" Round|둥근모서리, 1/8" Round|둥근모서리
|Time | 인쇄기간|
|Quantity | 수량|
500, 1000, 2500, 5000, 10000
|Shipping | 배송|
Free Shipping 2-5 Days|무료배송, 2 Day Air Shipping|2일, Next Day Air Shipping|1일
- STEP 1: ORDER – First step is to place your order to get started. Select your options on the product page and proceed through checkout. You can upload files with order or email along with comments.
- STEP 2: PROOFING PROCESS – We will email a proof to you within 24 business hours. Please review proof and approve artwork or respond with any requests for changes. If changes are requested, we will adjust and send a new proof for review. You have 3 opportunities to request changes. Additional requests for changes may incur fees.
- STEP 3: PRODUCTION & SHIPPING – Once we receive proof approval, we will process your order for production. Production turnaround times range depending on the type of product and options selected. Typically standard paper products will take around 3-4 business days. Paper products with special effects and features take up to 7 business days. Plastic and metal card products can take 2-3 weeks for production.