- TYPES OF OPTIONS
- Additional information
- ORDER PROCESS
- Reviews (0)
8mil Opaque Window Graphics are available as either single-sided or double-sided prints. They are printed with UV inks on an 8mil opaque film and a 1mil Clear adhesive film is applied for mounting on to the window, totaling in an overall thickness of 9mil.
Perfect for semi-permanent advertising and marketing on windows. Create eye catching window displays in brilliant full color.
Available in 3 standard sizes of 12″ x 12″, 12″ x 18″, 18″ x 24″. Custom sizes available from as small as 6″ x 6″ to as large as 52″ x 120″. For custom sizes please request quote HERE.
- Durable 8mil Opaque White
- Single or Double Sided Window Advertising
- Free Ground Shipping
Always FREE SHIPPING within U.S. contiguous lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada standard shipping rates apply. For more information about our free shipping policy and other questions you may have, please visit our FAQ page for useful information about us and our practices.
These are heavy stocks measured in points (pt) used for business cards, postcards, presentation folders, etc.
ULTRA™ offers card stocks in 14pt, 16pt, 18pt, 32pt and 18pt recyled craft paper.
Book or Text Weight
Standard paper type such as letterheads, stationery, Xerox copies, Wide range of styles and thickness. Basic Xerox copy paper runs roughly 20lb text/book weight.
ULTRA™ doesn’t mess around. We don’t print on anything less than 70lb book/text weight offered as standard stationary stock for letterheads, envelopes, and uncoated print products. We also offer as standard 80lb and 100lb gloss text paper stocks for majority of our print work.
Roughly 3 times thicker than standard text weight paper. It’s primarily used for “covers” for booklets but can be utilized for pretty much anything you want something a little more sturdy.
ULTRA™ offers cover stocks in 100lb Cover Weight
We produce plastic products on two distinct materials.
20pt: Durable, moderate flexibility, slightly thinner than a standard credit card. Comes in opaque, frosted and clear versions. Inks printed on frosted and clear versions are transparent.
30mil PVC: Same thickness and rigidity as standard credit cards. 30mil PVC comes in opaque, frosted and clear versions with white screen backing available for frosted and clear to create solid non-transparent styling.
Glossy wet look and highly reflective varnish coating. You cannot write on UV Gloss coating unless it’s a permanent marker like a Sharpie™.
A smooth non-reflective coating. Subtle light deflection for a natural and smooth feel. You can write on Matte coating with any writing instrument.
Silky smooth ULTRA™ luxury matte coating. You can see and feel the luxurious texture. You can write on silk laminate coating.
Feels a little like both velvet and suede in a matte dull type of texture. Run your fingers across this finish and you’ll instantly know why we call it Velvet Suede.
Ultra Gloss Laminate
Thick ultra glossy film laminate applied on both sides to create a super mirror finish. Adds roughly 5pt thickness to card stocks turning 16pt into 21pt heavy duty cards.
Gold or silver metallic lamination finishes with 8 tons of force and over 400° F temperatures fuse on plastic card surface. It gives a smooth and dazzling metallic eye-catching effect.
|Size | 사이즈|
18 x 24, 24 x 36
|Sides | 인쇄면|
Single Side|단면, Double Side|양면
|Material | 재질|
|Time | 인쇄기간|
|Quantity | 수량|
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 20
|Shipping | 배송|
Free Shipping 2-5 Days|무료배송, 2 Day Air Shipping|2일, Next Day Air Shipping|1일
- STEP 1: ORDER – First step is to place your order to get started. Select your options on the product page and proceed through checkout. You can upload files with order or email along with comments.
- STEP 2: PROOFING PROCESS – We will email a proof to you within 24 business hours. Please review proof and approve artwork or respond with any requests for changes. If changes are requested, we will adjust and send a new proof for review. You have 3 opportunities to request changes. Additional requests for changes may incur fees.
- STEP 3: PRODUCTION & SHIPPING – Once we receive proof approval, we will process your order for production. Production turnaround times range depending on the type of product and options selected. Typically standard paper products will take around 3-4 business days. Paper products with special effects and features take up to 7 business days. Plastic and metal card products can take 2-3 weeks for production.