- TYPES OF OPTIONS
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Printing Method and Guide
Custom printed T-Shirts by HANMIPRINT™
T-Shirt by Gildan®. One of the most popular T-Shirts in America.
Choose from Single Color Screen Printing, Full Color Digital Print, and Embroidery printing methods. Upload your own design or create a design on our online designer for free.
Gildan G500 Adult Men’s/Unisex Short Sleeve T-Shirt
- 100% preshrunk cotton
- Antique (Cherry Red, Jade Dome, Irish Green, Sapphire, Orange) and Sport Grey are 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Sunset, Safety Pink, Russet, Neon (Green, Blue), Midnight, Lilac, Blackberry, Tweed, Safety Green, S. Orange, Dark Heather, Graphite Heather, and Heather (Military Green, Radiant Orchid, Red, Sapphire) are 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Ash Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester
- Sunset, Safety Pink, Russet, Neon (Green, Blue), Midnight, Lilac, Blackerry, Tweed, Safety Green, S. Orange, Dark Heather, Graphite Heather, and Heather (Military Green, Radiant Orchid, Red, Sapphire) are 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Seamless rib at neck
- Taped shoulder-to-shoulder
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Tear-away label
- Safety Green is compliant with ANSI / ISEA 107 high visibility standards
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- 7/8″ collar
- Classic fit
These are heavy stocks measured in points (pt) used for business cards, postcards, presentation folders, etc.
ULTRA™ offers card stocks in 14pt, 16pt, 18pt, 32pt and 18pt recyled craft paper.
Book or Text Weight
Standard paper type such as letterheads, stationery, Xerox copies, Wide range of styles and thickness. Basic Xerox copy paper runs roughly 20lb text/book weight.
ULTRA™ doesn’t mess around. We don’t print on anything less than 70lb book/text weight offered as standard stationary stock for letterheads, envelopes, and uncoated print products. We also offer as standard 80lb and 100lb gloss text paper stocks for majority of our print work.
Roughly 3 times thicker than standard text weight paper. It’s primarily used for “covers” for booklets but can be utilized for pretty much anything you want something a little more sturdy.
ULTRA™ offers cover stocks in 100lb Cover Weight
We produce plastic products on two distinct materials.
20pt: Durable, moderate flexibility, slightly thinner than a standard credit card. Comes in opaque, frosted and clear versions. Inks printed on frosted and clear versions are transparent.
30mil PVC: Same thickness and rigidity as standard credit cards. 30mil PVC comes in opaque, frosted and clear versions with white screen backing available for frosted and clear to create solid non-transparent styling.
Glossy wet look and highly reflective varnish coating. You cannot write on UV Gloss coating unless it’s a permanent marker like a Sharpie™.
A smooth non-reflective coating. Subtle light deflection for a natural and smooth feel. You can write on Matte coating with any writing instrument.
Silky smooth ULTRA™ luxury matte coating. You can see and feel the luxurious texture. You can write on silk laminate coating.
Feels a little like both velvet and suede in a matte dull type of texture. Run your fingers across this finish and you’ll instantly know why we call it Velvet Suede.
Ultra Gloss Laminate
Thick ultra glossy film laminate applied on both sides to create a super mirror finish. Adds roughly 5pt thickness to card stocks turning 16pt into 21pt heavy duty cards.
Gold or silver metallic lamination finishes with 8 tons of force and over 400° F temperatures fuse on plastic card surface. It gives a smooth and dazzling metallic eye-catching effect.
10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 75, 100